Interested in finding out more?
SaaS stands for Software as a Service, sometimes also referred to as software on-demand. Business applications are centrally hosted and offered to the customer via a subscription service.
If you have an idea for a useful piece of software, or a service that you think may fit the SaaS business model, then we'd love to hear from you. We're even open to partnerships in this area, if we believe the software has promise.
Some examples of great SaaS solutions include:
- Mailchimp - Email marketing and distribution software
- Salesforce - Customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Basecamp - Project management software
- Xero - Accounting software
- FreshBooks - Accounting software
- Mint - Personal Finance Software
Affinity Cloud have dedicated SaaS and cloud computing specialists that can offer you the best advice available to help grow your online business and take it in the right direction.
We have an accomplished team of quality developers, with experience in developing robust web API's (Application Programming Interface) and online software. We use best practice development techniques that ensure all of our software solutions are scalable as the application and business grows.